GLANVILLE'S AMERICAN LITERATURE CLASS
Students will analyze the conclusion of Catcher in the Rye.
1. Collect April Reading Log
2. May Reading Log out
3. Catcher Ch. 25/26
4. End of novel group discussion
1. 20-30 min IRB update log
Analyze and discuss the end of Catcher in the Rye.
1. End of novel group discussion part 2
Students will participate in the end of novel disussion and essay prep.
1. Collect "Catcher" artwork
2. End of novel seminar "Cornell Notes"
due at the end of the period.
HW: IRB 20-30 min & update log
Catcher in the Rye DAY 1
1. Begin Catcher in the Rye Assessment today
You have 2 class periods to finish!
HW: Read 20-30 min IRB & update Log
Students will analyze the effectiveness of Quindlen's comare/contrast essay.
1. Anna Quidlen "One Day, Broken in Two" Pg. 1392
20-30 min IRB update log
Students will begin the editing process for processed paper #4.
1. Begin final draft of processed paper #4.
2. (Discussion of memoirs tomorrow)
1. 20-30 min IRB & update log