Women's Community Club of Oceano Scholarship
The application criteria to be submitted for consideration are:
1. Plan to attend one of the following institutions as a full-time student:
- Four-year college
- Two-year college
- Accredited vocational/technical training school
Students who are able to enroll on a part-time basis due to special circumstances will be considered. Please include a separate letter indicating reasons for part-time enrollment.
2. Completion of the attached application.
(Incomplete or late applications will not be considered)
3. An essay (200 words or less) by the student about themselves.
4. Extracurricular community service activities (4 or fewer).
5. Inclusion of high school transcripts or scholastic records.
Please do not submit any letters of recommendation as they will not be considered.
All application packages must be returned to Mrs. Walker in the Health Services Building
NO LATER THAN April 12, 2013.
For more information and the application see the links below.